2.09.2005

Sorry Wolves, My Bad.


I received a poster in the mail a while back from Kevin Garnett. It's a poster of KG raising his arm in his "Yo, I just made a MF shot, MF, get outta your MF seats, MF! LET'S GET HYPE! LET'S GET HYYYPPPE!" way. Anyway, this poster says:

"Anthony, Thanks for being part of our team! --KG"

Wow. I told my boss that as soon as I get my paycheck from my new team, consider that my 2 weeks notice. Well, the check hasn't come yet, but I am expecting it soon. I am part of the team.

Unfortunately, my team seems to be in the worst season since T-Wolves B.K. (Before Kevin). Looking at what changed between the franchise's most successful season (last year) to their most disappointing (this year) I couldn't find any changes! We have the same roster as last year (not counting the upgrade from Trent to Griffin), we have the same coaches, the same GM...

...IS IT... ME?

In fact, ever since I received the poster confirming my place on the team, the Wolves started their major slide. Hmmm... sorry guys. I know that team chemistry can change with one bad apple--but hey, it's not my fault that everyone is so jealous of my skillz. I could quit to save the season, I suppose... but I need my paycheck (I have a family to feed) and that's that.

So sorry, Wolves fans (anyone left out there?)... My bad.

1 comment:

Big Scott said...

Who are the Wolves? They aren't honestly claiming to still be an NBA team are they? They look like they should be in the developmental league.