1.14.2008

What Gives?

(I'll get back to my best of 2007 list after this minor breakdown)

What is the deal with my shiny head? I'm balding; I get it, so leave me alone, shiny head! My hairline is sliding waaayyyy back as I'm getting older. (Which I don't care about since my devilishly good looks and snappy personality more than compensate for my lack of hairline.) Why is head skin so friggin' shiny?

Honestly, I can see my head reflecting off of a window from across the street on a cloudy day. It's almost blinding.
It's not like it's overly greasy or anything; I wiped down my forehead with a napkin just to make sure.

I performed this experiment: I held various hairless parts of my body up to a flashlight. Nothing. No luminescence at all. Why, then, is my head skin so shiny? Do I really need the reminder from a window across a room that I'm balding?

Someone Wiki this and get back to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is perhaps the funniest thing I have read this year. I know that it is only February, but this was good. Sorry about the hair though.