1.08.2008

New Years!

Hey gang! Merry New Year!!

2008: I resolve to write on my blog.

Seriously, the last time I updated this blog was early March 2007. While this is shameful, it should be stated that my life changed forever late March with the birth of the World's most amazing little girl.

For security and safety and privacy and fear of the interweb's sake, I won't be writing too much about my little pumpkin face. but really, she's incredible and I try to devote every spare second to her. It's understandable how a blog that 3 or 4 people read would be pushed to the back burner.

Well, I reckon I can use a laptop and write some junk on my lunch breaks at work (which will also force me to stop and take a lunch) and get back in the groove. I have a bunch of thoughts to compile on 2007, which was the best year I've had in a lonnnnnngggg time, and I'll be sure to start posting soon.

Thanks for the time off!

No comments: