1.21.2005

Sorry, folks.../ Quote of the year so far...

Yeah, it's been forEVER since I posted... and I know my "public" needs me! Ha!

Anyway, I am doing my best Rodney Dangerfield impression as I am Back to School after a nice 6-year hiatus. More on that later, though. While I won't do a Triple-Lindy, I do hope to grab a diploma in a year or two. So, instead of throwing my thoughts up here, I have been reading The Republic and a handful of essays on ethics.

More to come. Soon.

I'll leave you with this quote from NBA Guru Bill Walton. It's hard to take a Dead-Head seriously, but the man speaks the truth. (quote is from Walton's 1-21-05 chatroom appearance on ESPN.COM)

"[The Minnesota Timberwolves are] the biggest disappointment in the league. They've lost 11 of 15 and are proving once again that character does matter. Have you noticed Sprewell seems to wear out his welcome WHEREVER he goes?!! They always tell us that the enthusiasm and infectious ethic of the lead player is so important. KG is so positive ... why hasn't that been contageous throughout the rest of the team? In the end, the bad guys always getcha!"

Nice.

No comments: