1.06.2005

More of the worst...

I saw this quote quoted on http://www.coxandforkum.com and I couldn't help pasting it here to show a few more people. It really shows the true nature of the so-called nature-loving environmentalists. They claim to be pro-environment, but I have always seen them more as anti-man (the species, not the sex). Anyway, this quote from James Wilcot (a contributor to Vanity Fair) epitomizes this theory:

I root for hurricanes. When, courtesy of the Weather Channel, I see one forming in the ocean off the coast of Africa, I find myself longing for it to become big and strong -- Mother Nature's fist of fury, Gaia's stern rebuke. Considering the havoc mankind has wreaked upon nature with deforesting, stripmining, and the destruction of animal habitat, it only seems fair that nature get some of its own back and teach us that there are forces greater than our own.

Nice. Be careful what you wish for.

Also, beware of the Greenpeacers today as they are screaming "Global Warming" as the cause of the Tsunami. Last time I checked, earthquakes aren't caused by man. Environmentalists have always walked hand and hand with the Junk Scientists... but this--in the wake of one of history's worst disasters--is disgusting.

Venting over. Positivity to follow... I promise.

No comments: